Menu

About

More About Company

MaMITs provides a world class professional - website, Software Develops Ios, Android, WP, Apps, Logo / Graphic, Live Webcasting & streaming, E-Commerce, Support, Social Media Management, Hardware & Software | Services. MaMITs Company provide integration and maintenance. MaMITs mission is to deliver optimal solutions with quality and services at reasonable prices.

MaMITs Done all 500+ works in worldwide, with the help of 150 clients.

Contact Me Download PDF

MaMITs

Terms & Conditions

The following terms and conditions apply to all services provided by MaMITs Creative Unlimited to the Client.

  • 1. STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS

    These are the standard terms and conditions for Development and apply to all contracts and all work undertaken by MaMITs® for its clients.

  • 2. OUR FEES AND DEPOSITS

    A 40% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the development work. The remaining 60% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full.

    The deposit is not refundable.

  • 3. VARIATIONS

    We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification.

    Our Any Development phase is flexible and allows certain variations to the original specification. However any major deviation from the specification will be charged at the rate of INR-2000.00 per hour.

  • 4. PROJECT DELAYS AND CLIENT LIABILITY

    Any time frames or estimates that we give are contingent upon your full co-operation and complete and final content in photography for the work pages. During development there is a certain amount of feedback required in order to progress to subsequent phases. It is required that a single point of contact be appointed from your side and be made available on a daily basis in order to expedite the feedback process.

  • 5. APPROVAL OF WORK

    On completion of the work you will be notified and have the opportunity to review it. You must notify us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 5 days of such notification. Any of the work which has not been reported in writing to us as unsatisfactory within the 5-day review period will be deemed to have been approved. Once approved, or deemed approved, work cannot subsequently be rejected and the contract will be deemed to have been completed and the 75% balance of the project price will become due.

Skillset

DESIGNER SERVICES

Designer shall perform the services listed the Scope of Work according to the Work Plan and Milestones schedule.

  • 90%
    HTML5
  • 75%
    CSS3
  • 70%
    JQuery
  • 95%
    PHP
  • 80%
    Wordpress
  • 90%
    Angular JS
  • 80%
    Android
  • 60%
    Ios
  • 95%
    Web Casting
  • 85%
    Development
  • 80%
    Graphic / Logo

Our clients

Our Local client In Mp, India

The Restaurant City | Hard Ware Wale | School of Planning and Architecture Bhopal | Prabha Bio Seeds| And More...!

Portfolio

See Our Latest Projects.

Projects Completed

500

Happy Clients

410

Awards Received

20

Crazy Ideas

120

Contact

Sending...
Your message was sent, thank you!
Where to find me

Mohini Niketan, 221-C, Sector C,
Indrapuri, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
462022 India

Email Me At

info@mamits.com
support@mamits.com

Call Me At

Call Now: (+91) 7400 7575 71 Phone: (+91) 8602 7413 12
Mobile: (+91) 9039 9240 70