How to do SEO?
For any website and Blog. Best SEO Tips 2018 Guarantee MaMITs
A search engine is a software that helps to search for any information on the world wide web. There are many types of search engines but the most popular search engines are Google, Bing, and Yahoo. But now Yahoo merge with bing.
SEO stands for search engine optimization. SEO is a process having more traffic to your website by any search on any search engine. It is a procedure of affecting the online presence of a website or web page in a web search engines.
Why SEO is (search engine optimization) needed?
In today’s time, everyone is on the internet. Any question, any query one has they just search it online. And when it comes to the search engine 80% of the public uses google for it. And the fact is first 5 organic results are 75% clicked. Now the fact is very clear why SEO is important or needed. Search engines serve millions of people daily. To get a global reach and market a business requires search engine optimization.
Now let’s talk about Webmaster tools and what is the role of this tool in SEO?
Basically, Google webmaster tool is a mechanism for Google to communicate with a webmaster and helps alert you to issues with your site. It allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites. Bing webmaster tool is the same as the Google webmaster tool. But the only difference is that bing gives a module of social media page integration. Bing can crawl your website and social media pages both.
We analyzed SEO and make a percentage that how SEO works?
- 45% depend on content writing (content is a most important part for SEO and make sure that your content is not copy-paste.)
- 10% for webmaster tools.
- 10% on backlinks (make sure that backlink is not fake)
As an example if you register your business and website in the any business directory, social media page, and trusted websites. Then it gives you a proper and trustable backlink.
- 15% for an image (use a good quality image but to take care that the size of the image is optimized.)
- 10% depends on the mobile-friendly website. (make sure that the speed of the website is fast. website open within 3-6 seconds. )
5% depends on alt, title, description of the blog.
5% for CTR (Click Through Rate, means when your website is on the last number but user clicks is more. Then it also helps you to come to ranking. But sometimes it is not good for your website because if the user comes to your website then directly go back without surfing your site. And at that moment it clicks on another site then your ranking may be down.)
Firstly target a keyword for your web page. When someone searches that keyword then it shows on google search engine. Now we will optimize our landing page for this keyword – (free website designing).
1. We take SEO friendly URL:-
For example – my domain is www.mamits.com, and our landing page is www.mamits.com/free-website-designing/ because we are targeting the keyword (free website designing).
* we should avoid making ugly URL.
* keep URL short -google consider only 3-5 words in URL. If you put your keyword in the first word then it will be good.
2. We take start page title with keywords
Example: Free Website design: Best website designing company in India – MaMITs
Also – MaMITs – Free Website designing: Best Website Development Company in India.
(Make Sure That Title is Under 45-67 characters. for better result)
3. We use modifiers in the title and there are four types of modifiers.
a. Adjective modifier: In adjective modifier, we use best, top, free, 2018, no.1 etc.
b. Color and style modifier: brand name is used.
c. Question modifiers for SEO: why, how, which etc are used.
d. Product specific modifiers: Model number, price, and SKU codes are used.
4. H1 tag takes the most important part in SEO. If you are writing a blog then use H1 tag for the title of a blog.
6. Always keep your primary keyword in the top 100 words in your content, that will help Google / Search engine to understand what your page is all about.
Three-points important in keyword are:
a. Keyword Prominence (It refers to how prominent keywords are in the web page. For better SEO we place important keywords at, or near, the start of a web page, sentence, title or meta tag)
b. Keyword Proximity (It refers to the closeness between two or more keywords)
c. Keyword Density (It is the percentage of times a keyword appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page)
7. We use LSI keyword for better SEO. Latent semantic indexing keyword is synonyms keywords that Google use as the relevance of your page.
8. We know that responsive design is most important for the website but it is also important for SEO. Here’s some link, so you can check your website is fully responsive or not:(This is free of cost)
9. Use social sharing icon on your blog page, it will make the visitor to share our content. This is very important for us.
10. Use keyword rich links to connect your 3 to 4 old blog post when you are uploading a new one blog. This internal link is important for better SEO.
11. The alt tag is used in every image this will help search engine to know about the image, you can put keywords in the alt tag.
12. Site speed is important for SEO, Google gives more weight to your page. To speed up your site use this below point:
*We have to use a good quality image but we have to take care that the size of an image is optimized.
*Merge the CSS and JAVA Script codes.
Important For – Best SEO Tips 2018.
*Sitemap and Sitemap XML is also important for Best SEO. The sitemap is a list of pages of the website and Sitemap XML leads the google, gives all important pages information.
*If need Best & Trustable Result Show On Google Or User then Move to HTTP Website to HTTPS Website. for secure website.
(When You Move then Create .htaccess file for using redirect homepage URL http:// to https://)
Example – Our Old Website URL is – https://www.mamits.com
and Now Our Website is – https://www.mamits.com
* You Can also Create Amp Page ( accelerate mobile page) it’s too popular SEO tips in 2018.