Why Magento is best for ecommerce website?
Because of Open Source, Community Support, High Performance, Flexible, Multi-Tenant, Easy Integrations, SEO Friendly, Support for Mobile Commerce, Highly modular and customizable, Shipping and payment method, Catalog management, Database and category creation, Transactional email, Monitor, refine, Test, Freedom to select hosting services, Multiple website with common backend, Analytical and tracking, Internationalization etc.
- Install, alter or use this edition of Magento.
- Supercharge the Magento code and power up ecommerce website with new features and desired functionality by installing Magento extensions.
- It is an open source solution.
- The community of developers around the world working on it, ensure that ecommerce platform is up to date, secure & fast.
- Magento is suitable for both small and large e-commerce companies.
- It provides multiple features or enhances your website as you need.
Built for E-Commerce website that’s why Magento is best for ecommerce website
- Magento is used to create a website.
- This ecommerce solution comes preloaded with multiple of features
- For Magento, 9063 ecommerce software available.
- Page load speed, query processing time and other such performance parameters, Magento is best.
- Magento has high-end caching techniques like Varnish and other DB optimization techniques.
- Add customized back-end workflows to meet specific business requirements.
Multi-Tenant that’s why Magento is best for ecommerce website
- With one backend CMS, Magento allows creating multiple online stores.
- Control all of your inventory, billing tasks, customer records etc. from a single admin dashboard.
- CMS platform has core functions but there is no possibility to solve all the solution in the system. This platform always need other app or plugin to make work easy. But with Magento eCommerce platform have the advantage. Because it has ready-made plugins and apps.
- In Magento, payment gateways, database applications, shipping, shipment tracking etc. is quick and easy.
Flowchart of integration of Magento
- User order any product ~ Order goes to merchant’s web server ~ Request to payment gateway ~ Request for confirmation to bank ~ if all ok ~ Bank response ~ Payment gateway response ~ Server response ~ User placing order.
- User order any product ~ Order goes to merchant’s web server ~ Request to payment gateway ~ Request for confirmation to bank ~ if not ok ~ Funds transfer to your account.
- Magento is a highly SEO-friendly content management system.
- It comes preloaded with various SEO features such as search engine friendly URLs, sitemaps, layered navigation, URL rewrites, meta tags, descriptions etc.
- Allow push notification
Support for Mobile Commerce
- Open for iPhone, Android, and Mobile Opera browsers
- Clear and user-friendly product display
- Supports media files such as audio and video
- Drag and drop and more
- Swipe, zoom, and multi-touch
Shipping and payment method that’s why Magento is best for ecommerce website
- Multiple shipping methods
- Authorize payment method
- All payment integration
- One-page checkout
- Ship to multiple orders in one order
- Complete SSL security support for front-end/back-end orders
- Product Catalog
- Product list
- Product attribute
- Managing multiple products
- Highly customizable options such as resizing and watermarking
- RSS Feeds
- Allows downloading digital products – music, videos, etc
- Effortlessly edit and delete product reviews
- Complete inventory management
Database and category creation that’s why Magento is best for ecommerce website
- Mysql database, structure ecommerce website, straight navigate
- Design attracts a buyer
- Free and paid responsive theme
- Consistent website
- Transactional mail
- Owners can activate admin panel
- Preloaded email template
Monitor / refine /Test
Multiple website with common backend
- Magento allows users to create separate and independent websites for the products such that one can run multiple websites while not needing different backend systems.
Analytical and tracking
- Magento ecommerce platform has introduced its own analytical and tracking tool called Magento’s Business Intelligence. This tool is fully customizable and is growing to be used by both business and technical users.
- Sales and tax reports
- Abandoned shopping cart and low stock report
- Total sales and refunded invoice
- Product review report and more
- Cross-sell products
- Promotional pricing restricted to selected products or categories.
- Option to provide coupon codes across email, newsletter and offline.
- Allows price variation based on quantity and group standing page tools for PPC, new product promotional tools, URL tools, and more
- Some very professional sites built on Magento are Zumiez, Rosetta Stone, Volcom, Franklin, Easton, Bulgari, Paul Smith, SodaStream & many more.
- Allows you to go beyond the national limits.
- Your service and product can reach out to international customers.
- Support other languages and currencies of different regions around the world.
Important link please click on